The website www.tripandshine.com (the "Site")
is published and maintained by Trip and Shine Partnership Firm, when you access,
browse or use this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the
terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the sub-Site
(whether belonging to an 'associate' of Company or otherwise) through this
Site, then such sub-Site may have its own terms and conditions, which are
specific to such sub-Site. These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional
terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between
tripandshine.com and you with respect
to your use of this Site.
Terms and Conditions*
- GST shall be applicable over and mention the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID's (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
- Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour program me due to unavoidable circumstances.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Company.
tripandshine.com does not control such Sites
and is not responsible for their contents. tripandshine.com
inclusion of hyperlinks to such Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material
on such Sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any
of the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images,
software, text, icons and such like (the "Content"), are protected by copyright
under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content
for any purpose, except as specified here in.
1. You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this Site limiting the
way you may use the Content.
2. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks
found on this Site whether owned/used by tripandshine.com
or any other third party. By displaying them on this Site,
tripandshine.com is not granting you any
license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks.
Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark
laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
1. If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail
or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like,
all such communications are, and will be treated by Company, as non-confidential.
2. You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material
violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary
or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or
ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way
uses such material.
3. Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed,
copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted
or used by tripandshine.com
the world, in any medium, forever.
may add to, modify
or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it
may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of
Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By
continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are
indicating your acceptance of those changes.
may add, change,
discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site,
including features and specifications of products described or depicted
on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and
right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security,
safety and integrity of Tripanstalks.com systems as well as its clients
and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end,
may take various
steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and
validity of orders placed by you.
4. If tripandshine.com
, in its sole
and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do
not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then
may cancel the said
orders at any time up to 06 hours before the scheduled time of departure
of the relevant flight or 24 hours before the expected date of visit to
any property booked through tripandshine.com
5. You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than
others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
requests you to
consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning,
announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to
certain international destinations.
7. By offering for sale travel to particular destinations,
does not represent or
warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk.
does not accept
liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper
documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such
exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue
the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect.
shall have no
obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration
in connection therewith.
its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this
Site or any portion hereof without notice.
10. No waiver by tripandshine.com
of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding
except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized
codes from time to time which may be availed on the Site as a discount coupon.
Users are advised that the promotional offer of using Promotion Codes for
receiving discounts can be availed only if correct and full details (of the
promotional code) are filled in at the time of making the booking. In case
if the customer fails to enter the promo code before making the booking, the
shall not be liable to
give any credit to the customer after the booking has been made.
2. Considering there are multiple promotional offers running on the site,
user can avail the benefit of only one offer at a time. No two promotional
codes can be combined at the time of making a booking.
3. Promotional discounts are applied only on the base amount for Hotels or
Holiday Packages. Discounts are not applicable for any additional components
4. On cancellation of bookings done using promotional codes, the charges
are calculated on total price.
- If any dispute arises between you and tripandshine.com
during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising
from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred
to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of
arbitration shall be Ghaziabad. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the
- The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance
with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in
force at the relevant time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance
with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject
to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Ghaziabad, India.
HOLIDAYS BOOKING TERMS (APART FROM THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS THE BELOW
MENTIONED ARE THE SPECIFIC HOLIDAY BOOKING TERMS)
- You acknowledge that pictures of the holiday packages as shown on the Site
are indicative and may not be representative of the actual products.
- The rates /prices of the holiday packages shown of the Site are quotation
only and no blocking has been made. Prices/Taxes are subject to changes and
- You are requested to confirm acceptance of the holiday packages customized
for you by return email for a valid booking to be made.
- Booking of holiday packages is subject to availability and confirmation of
the holiday package supplier. Special rates shall apply for peak seasons and
the inclusions of such holiday packages may vary without any notice.
- In case we are not able to provide the Hotel Packages as shown on the
Site, we reserve the right to give the substitute Hotel Package of the
- You agree that the terms of the holiday packages may be subject to
change at short notices due to circumstances beyond our or the suppliers
control included but not limited to force majeure events etc.
- In such cases we act only as an intermediary agent with only the
role of a mediator. Even if you make a booking through us, the contract
will be between the supplier and you and the general travel and contractual
terms and conditions of the supplier shall apply. We are not a party to
the contractual relationship.
- By making a booking through our Site you make an offer to purchase the
service or holiday package from the supplier. We are authorized by each
supplier to accept your offer on its behalf this acceptance occurs when
we send you a written confirmation of the booking and payment as per
payment policy is received.
- Before placing an order you are advised to check the description of
the Holiday Package carefully. By making a booking for a Holiday Package
you agree to be bound by the conditions of booking included in the
Holiday Package's description.
- Once we accept your booking on behalf of our suppliers, a legally
binding contract is formed between you and the supplier of the service
or holiday package chosen by you.
- The supplier's general travel and contractual terms and conditions
are made available by us to you by means of a link or full text before
the booking takes place and they will apply in addition to those set
out here. The supplier's terms and conditions may include provisions
relating to payment procedures, default, liability, cancellations,
changes of bookings and refunds (if available) and any other restrictions.
- Where there is a conflict between any information on our Site
and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will apply
in priority. Where there is a conflict between these terms and
conditions and the supplier terms and conditions, the supplier's
one will apply in priority.
- We act as a mediator between you and the supplier and we cannot be
held responsible for any non-performance of the contract.
- We assume no liability for the performance of arranged services
and/or holiday packages and we provide no guaranty with regard to their
quality or fitness as represented. We do not as well supply any guaranty
for the availability of services and/or holiday packages.
- The responsibility lies with the supplier as direct organizer
of the services purchased by you.
- We request you to obtain suitable insurances/other
protective measures etc. to safeguard yourselves.
- The suppliers providing their services and holiday packages through
us are independent contractors and not our agents or our employees.
We are not liable for their acts, errors, omissions, representations,
warranties, breaches or negligence or for any personal injuries, death,
property damage or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
We have no liability and we will make no refund in the event of any
delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes
beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any
additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government
- We only commit ourselves to a careful choice and control of our
suppliers. Incidentally the relevant supplier shall be liable in its own
- Your right to cancel your service or holiday or modify your booking
is determined by the applicable terms and conditions of the supplier.
In such cases it is your responsibility to inform us in writing of such
request specifying your booking reference. The time of receipt by us of
the declaration of cancellation shall be decisive for the time of
withdrawal and cancellation fees to be applied by the supplier.
- The laws of India govern the Holiday Packages. All disputes shall
be settled within the jurisdiction of Ghaziabad only.